I will be posting all of the questions and the answers to those questions on this blog. I have decided that there are so many people out there who have been having problems with it that I will try to help as much as I can. Even if that means just passing on the help that I originally received from noodle_cook and a few others. If you look at the comments under the post entitled "How I arrived at this point." you will find some starter questions. If you have any more, send them to me and I will try and locate the answer for you. I will paste the code right into the post so this way you can have it at your finger tips at any time to copy and paste into your HTML box. I will also obviously pass on any added/special instructions that should be followed. Be sure to always back up your Template before you tweak and play with any of your code. Brenda~

Bookmark and Share